If you have ever dreamed of owning a Shelby GT350R Mustang and help protect our rich Blue Oval legacy for years to come, then this one may be for you. The Shelby American Collection, a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the racing history and achievements of Carroll Shelby and the Shelby American Team, is auctioning off a new Ford Performance Blue 2019 Shelby GT350R vehicle to one lucky winner.
The fundraiser is going on now until August 31st, 2019. For as little as a twenty-five dollar donation for three tickets, enthusiasts will have the chance to own a piece of Shelby history. With all the rumors circulating that the GT350 and the GT500 will be sold alongside one another for 2019, this indeed is an exciting time to be a Mustang enthusiast.
This particular GT350R comes fully loaded with many of the most popular options from the factory. The vehicle also features a carbon fiber instrument panel and the Technology Package. This combo will not only give you the performance advantage come track day, but it is also upgraded to provide you with all the modern day comforts should you choose to enjoy this vehicle on a day to day basis.
2019 Shelby GT350R Features
- 5.2L Ti-VCT V8 with flat plane crank with a 6-speed manual transmission
- 526 hp at 7,500 rpm; 429 lb-ft of torque at 4,750 rpm
- Independent rear suspension
- Brembo™ 6-piston (front), 4-piston (rear) brakes
- 19-inch carbon fiber wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 305/30/ZR19 front, 315/30/ZR19 rear tires
- Limited-slip Torsen™ differential with 3.73 axle ratio
- Dual exhaust with active valves and quad tips
- Hood vent, carbon fiber rear wing, and rear diffuser
- Recaro cloth/Miko Suede manual sport seats
- Shelby Exclusive Trim Package with exposed carbon fiber instrument panel
- Track Apps
- Illuminated Shelby Cobra puddle lamps
- Intelligent Access with push button start
- MagneRide™ Damping System
- Aluminum strut tower brace
- Engine oil, transmission and differential coolers
- Larger front splitter
- Updated chassis tuning
- Adjustable strut top mounts
- SYNC 3 with 8-inch LCD touchscreen
- B&O premium sound system
- BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Voice-activated navigation
- Rearview camera
- Dual-zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC)
- Full vehicle cover (WeatherShield with Shelby logo)
It’s a safe bet that the 2019 GT350R will become an instant collectible and very hard to secure an allocation. If you are interested in taking part in the current fundraiser from Shelby American Collection, you can click here for your chance to win. You will automatically be entered into the drawing for a chance to win this exciting Ford Performance vehicle.