New from QA1 – the one-piece bolt-on carbon fiber driveshafts. These driveshafts are wound in-house for built-in strength and high-speed capability while still providing weight savings over stock. See more details below.
Now available for 5th and 6th gen Camaros and 2018 Mustangs and Challenger SRT Hellcats, QA1’s new REV series one-piece bolt-on driveshafts are wound in-house for built-in strength and high-speed capability while still providing weight savings over stock.
In addition to being stronger than steel and aluminum, QA1 REV Series driveshafts are lighter as well; saving as much as 50% over factory two-piece driveshafts depending on the application. The strength and weight savings together provide extended transmission and differential life, quicker acceleration and more power to the ground.
- Rated for up to 1500 HP / 1000 lb*ft (For applications with higher horsepower and torque, please call)
- Stronger and safer than steel or aluminum
- Harmonic tested to minimize noise and vibration
- Full assembly precision balanced in-house without the use of glued-on weights
- High temperature 3M Matrix Resin and application-specific wind angles for ultimate torque capacity
- Better clearance for exhaust systems
- Certified to the SFI 43.1 specification
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA