New from Moroso – the Ultra 40 Race Spark Plug Wire Set for 2008-17 Dodge Vipers. These wire sets features extra insulation that extends wire life against exhaust header heat, chaffing, and contaminants. See more details below.
Highest spark energy transfer. Highest EMI/RFI suppression. Highest horsepower gain. The Ultra 40 Race Spark Plug Wire’s extra insulation extends spark plug wire life against exhaust header heat, chaffing and contaminants. Closely woven fiberglass, impregnated with high-voltage-leak resistant silicone adds up to 8,000 volts of extra insulation. At 40 ohms of resistance per foot, Moroso Ultra 40 Race Spark Plug Wire incorporates a spiral wound nickel/copper alloy conductor wrapped at the optimum ratio to produce the highest level of spark energy while producing the lowest level of electromagnetic and radio frequency interference. The Kevlar core is four times stronger than other aramid fibers cores, allowing an increase in the tensile strength of the wire while reducing the center diameter and at the same time increasing the surrounding insulation resulting in greater dielectric strength.
- Same construction as the ignition wires that we build for the highest levels of racing, from dual mag. Top Fuel Cars thru NASCAR Cup Series
- Exterior sleeving adds extra dielectric strength, which is wire’s ability to not be affected by outside electrical pulses for optimized EMI/RFI resistance
- Sleeving extends spark plug wire life and protects against exhaust heat, chaffi ng and contaminants
- 7mm diameter with 40 Ohms of resistance per foot
- Incorporates a highly engineered spiral wound conductor
- Complete, ready to install set