While Cadillac has announced the discontinuation of the CTS-V, Callaway Cars will continue to build new Callaway CTS-V SC740s.
With 740 horsepower and 745 lb-ft of torque, the Callaway CTS-V SC740 is equipped with Cadillac’s exclusive V-series luxury and performance components, augmented with Callaway’s supercharged package.
Callaway’s GenThree™ supercharger offers 32% more volume than the OEM CTS-V supercharger for superlative power.
The TripleCooled™ intercooler system features low-restriction elements to maintain high mass air flow and charge air density, eliminating heat-related power loss. The Callaway system also includes their high flow intake and exhaust system designs. A custom tune retains flawless drivability and emissions compliance.
Standard equipment on the Callaway CTS-V SC740 includes:
- Callaway GenThree™ Supercharger
- Callaway TripleCooled™ Intercooling
- Callaway High Flow Intake System
- Callaway Sport Exhaust System
- Callaway Carbon Engine Covers
- Callaway Exterior and Interior Badging
- Callaway Embroidered Floor Mats
- Callaway Door Threshold Panels
- Callaway Key Fobs
- Callaway Authenticity Documentation
- Callaway 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
Authorized Callaway Dealers across the US and Canada have several in dealer inventories, plus, new Callaways can still be ordered with your preferred colors and options. For more information on this and other Callaway products, visit Callaway Cars.