We are already one month into a new car show season, and if you are lucky enough not to be caught in this week’s Polar Vortex, then chances are you are hard at work getting that project vehicle ready to kick ass and take names in 2019.
But let’s face it, as enjoyable as it is to jump right back into our builds, this is also the time when we start seeing the new model year vehicles start hitting the streets.
And once the frustration sets in on a problematic install, it’s hard not to see a particular promotional video that showcases a specific turnkey performance vehicle and not say to yourself, “Man I wish I was driving that right now.” Which leads us to ask you this question? What factory tuned Mustang keeps you up at night?
This week, as we were busy chasing our weekly Blue Oval leads, we came across a video that stopped us in our tracks. The two-minute video which was uploaded by ROUSH Performance didn’t try to sell you on what features and performance numbers this particular car possessed, it was merely a series of video shots that showcased just how good this vehicle looks.
The car was a 2019 Shadow Black ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang Fastback, and it reminded us just how easy it is to order a 700+ horsepower muscle car straight from the factory.
2019 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang Specs
- Starting at $21,925 above base vehicle
- 710-horsepower ROUSHcharged TVS 2650 Supercharger Package
- Quicksilver Cast 20-Inch Wheels with Continental ExtremeContact Sport Tires
- Performance 1-Way Coilover Suspension System (Height Adjustable)
- Aero Corner Pockets
- High Flow-Upper Grille with Iconic “3” Badge
- High Flow Lower Opening
- Chin Spoiler with Wheel Shrouds
- Hood Heat Extractors
- Body Side Scoop
- Hockey Stripe Graphic with Accent
- ROUSH Fender Badges
- ROUSHcharged Hood Graphic
- Rear Blackout Panel with ROUSH Badging
- Body-Colored Rear Decklid Spoiler
- Rear Valance Aero Foils
- ROUSH Front Windshield Banner
- Stage 3 Serialized Engine Bay Plaque
- Hood Strut Lift Assist
- ROUSH Stage 3 Serialized Dash Plaque
- ROUSH Design Instrument Gauge Cluster
- ROUSH Embroidered Floor Mats
- ROUSH Illuminated Door Sill Plates
Now we know that the extra $21,925.00 that you would have to dish out above a base model Mustang may not be for everyone. But if you take a minute to look at exactly what the Stage 3 package adds to our beloved pony car you are getting a powerful boosted street machine that comes straight from the factory with a five year, 60,000-mile warranty.
For now, we will continue to enjoy working on our projects for the new year, but many of us know that we have easily exceeded that $21K mark that this ROUSH Stage 3 package offers in less time than its five-year warranty promises.
The 2019 ROUSH Stage 3 Mustang configurator is now live and you can build and price your next ROUSH Mustang by clicking on the official website here.
So if you had to pick one factory tuned Mustang in 2019, which one would you choose and why? Hit us up in the comments below.