If you’ve ever attended at SEMA Show, or have been following the coverage throughout the years, you know that the builds represent the best of the aftermarket industry. Most of these cars are either privately owned, or used as shop/company promo cars, and they will occasionally find their way to the marketplace in search of a new home. One such former SEMA Mustang has just popped up on eBay, and it would be a sweet addition to anyone’s garage.
This 2015 Mustang GT was used in the 2014 SEMA show by CDC to show off their Outlaw Mustang. It is fully loaded with premium options and upgrades. It comes supercharged with a Roush supercharger that gives the car 625-horsepower on its current tune. Every other aspect of the car has been upgraded throughout.
- The wheels are forged 20×10″ Outlaw forged wheels from CDC.
- The factory options are all that come with a premium convertible, along with my touch, voice navigation, leather interior, XM radio, rear assist, heated/cooled seats, cruise.
- The brakes are 15” 6-piston Wilwood brakes.
- KX amps, four 8” subs with QS matched component speakers
- Steeda lowering springs and anti-sway bar.
- Custom grill with light up led and glow at night pony.
- Has a CDC Lightbar.
- Custom gauges for boost and oil pressure are in-dash.
- Roush Supercharger with cold air intake and all that comes with that
- Ford performance/Borla axle back exhaust.
- Has light up Outlaw door sills.
- Custom side mirrors with directional arrows that light up.
- Painted rear diffuser and side rockers from CDC.
- Rear decklid spoiler, hood struts, emblems, etc.
- The car needs nothing and gets compliments constantly.
Find the ad here.