The Chairman and Chief Executive officer of Automobili Lamborghini, Stefano Domenicali, has launched a cinema exhibit at the Lamborghini Museum in Sant’ Agata Bolognese entitled “Film Emotions – Lamborghini and the world of cinema.”
The exhibit features Lamborghini cars that have featured prominently in feature films, from the Miura in The Italian Job (1969) to the Aventador showcased in The Dark Knight Rises (2012).
The layout of the exhibit takes inspiration from Hollywood’s famous Walk of Fame, with facsimiles of the iconic stars accompanying visitors through the lineup of Lamborghinis featured in films. The exhibit will be on display through October 31, 2018, from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
In addition to the aforementioned films and Lamborghini models, on display will be the following cars:
- The Murciélago LP640 form another Batman movie, The Dark Knight (2008)
- A Huracán Coupé used by Benedict Cumberbatch in in Doctor Strange (2016)
- A Countach as seen in the opening scenes of The Cannonball Run (1981)
- The LM002 SUV featured in Fast & Furious 4 (2009)
- A black Jalpa driven by Sylvester Stallone in the film Rocky IV (1985).
- A Gallardo Super Trofeo from the Italian film Veloce come il Vento (2016)
- The Lamborghini 350 GT from the film Bar Sport (2011)
More info is on hand on the Lamborghini website.